Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- GPEC2 GPEC2A FIRMWARES + KEYGEN ---- BMW ISTA-P 3.75.0.400 Modified ICOM A1 A2 Support ---- Complete Automotive Workshop Software Collection Full Version ---- Automatic Transmission Repair Manuals Rebuild Parts ---- BMW ISPI ISTA Launcher Offline Version MEGA ---- Bosch ESI [tronic] 2014 DVD1+DVD2+DVD3 Diagnostic Software ---- L-Suite Checksum Tool 1.03 Full Pack With KSuite DLLs ---- Actia Multidiag J2534 PassThru Support Full ---- hello from norway ---- Cummins Insite 9.3.0.22 Files Mega ---- SWFinder 6.1.8 File MEGA ---- ISTA iLean Voltage 4.61.40 No License No ISPI Admin Client ---- BMW ETK Price 10.2026 ---- Multi Editor Honda Tool Full ---- ECU Circuit Diagram Bosch Schematic ---- BMW FSC GENERATOR MG1 MD1 MSD DME TOOL ---- Wabco Calculator PIN1-PIN2 Activator Keygen ---- BMW Immo Off BTT EWS Deleter v1.1 Immobilizer TOOL ---- Alex Flasher + Keygen Full Version ---- Nexiq Etech 2.13 Setup File Needed ---- BMW ISTA Ilean 4.61.40 VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- ATRIS Stahlgruber + Technik 2018 VM FULL ---- BMW ISTA VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- Davinci 1.0.28 Unlocked Not Require Activation ---- Cnh Est 9.13 ---- Tuning Tool Tuner Calc UltraCuttr VMaxr InfoGrabbr Number ADDR QLaunchr ---- Xprog 5.55 ECU Programmer Tool ---- Multiprog Xhorse Patch FR Files ---- BOMAG EPC Wiring Diagram Service Manual FULL ---- JCB Service Master 4 v.1.24.5 Files MEGA ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

AUTOCUBE Offline
Newbie
#461
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net

My name is Roman.
I own a BMW shop by Toronto.
I am looking for a scan tool like the cracked version 2.1 tool box or T Diag or similar to do coding on 2012-2020 model S.
This is why I joined forum to get insigths from others on here.
I am a Ex BMW tech from dealership and I am versed in ISTA P and ISTA+ diag and programming.
Have a good one guys and girlz.
Roman.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

isaakneufeld Offline
Newbie
#462
I am a truck driver and I also do mechanic work on the side
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

mprog Offline
Newbie
#463
Hi to All Smile

Im Car Electronic over 15 Years and Software Dev about 2 Years

Best Regards from Poland to All Members
Przemek
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

Newbie_Diag Offline
Newbie
#464
Hello @all my name is Dennis. [Image: wink.png]  I work as an accident damage expert and am interested in the composition and modification of data in the electronic systems of vehicles. Thank you for allowing me to participate here.
[Image: thankyou.gif] Sorry for my terrible English [Image: rolleyes.png]
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Leslieciz

V!LL! Offline
Newbie
#465
Hi!
Im Villi. Im a Builder from finland. I like to get hand on my own and family members cars. Im thankful to get to join and greeting the community!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

renetopr Offline
Newbie
#466
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net
I´m Oscar, from Mexico,  27 years old, mechanic full time, and Im always open to help if i can do it
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

jarcoj Online
Junior Member
#467
Hello everyone! My name is Jarek. I've been working with cars my whole life. I live in Germany, but I'm from Poland. I also specialize in working with armored cars. Most of my work revolves around electronics, but I also deal with mechanical issues a lot. I'm really thankful that I could join this forum. Thank you
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

SpTec Offline
Junior Member
#468
Always looking to learn and to help. 

Several years in HD diagnostic and reprogramming.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

ivan78 Offline
Newbie
#469
Hello everyone, I'm Ivan, I've been working with car electronics and mechanics for more than 10 years
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

BigSig Away
Newbie
#470
CNH and Scania diagnostics , nice site to learn from.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin





Users browsing this thread:
25 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .