Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- ISTA iLean Voltage 4.61.40 No License No ISPI Admin Client ---- BMW ETK Price 10.2026 ---- Multi Editor Honda Tool Full ---- ECU Circuit Diagram Bosch Schematic ---- BMW FSC GENERATOR MG1 MD1 MSD DME TOOL ---- Wabco Calculator PIN1-PIN2 Activator Keygen ---- BMW Immo Off BTT EWS Deleter v1.1 Immobilizer TOOL ---- Alex Flasher + Keygen Full Version ---- Nexiq Etech 2.13 Setup File Needed ---- BMW ISTA Ilean 4.61.40 VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- ATRIS Stahlgruber + Technik 2018 VM FULL ---- BMW ISTA VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- Davinci 1.0.28 Unlocked Not Require Activation ---- Cnh Est 9.13 ---- Tuning Tool Tuner Calc UltraCuttr VMaxr InfoGrabbr Number ADDR QLaunchr ---- Xprog 5.55 ECU Programmer Tool ---- Multiprog Xhorse Patch FR Files ---- BOMAG EPC Wiring Diagram Service Manual FULL ---- JCB Service Master 4 v.1.24.5 Files MEGA ---- Nissan Consult 3+ J2534 VI2 VI3 VCI Files Full MEGA ---- MultiEcuScan 5.3 With KG Free For All ---- ECU TUNING SOLUTION FREE FOR ALL ---- Porsche PIWIS 4 Fix TOOL ---- Ford FJDS 133.01 + Patch Real Full ---- BMW ZGW CAN HACKER TOOL ---- BMW ISTA SQLiteDBs 4.58.30 PL MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 New Update ---- VOLVO PTT 2.8.390 FILES INSTALLER MEGA ---- BMW ISTA+ 4.61.40 Standalone German English Full ---- Cummins Calterm Fix Tool ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

Columbus Offline
Newbie
#521
Hello from NYC

Owner operator truck driver. Uninterested diesel mechanics who overcharge and over repair drove me here.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

mate3uszek Offline
Newbie
#522
Hi, I'm glad to be here, I've been running a workshop for 15 years, mainly dealing with electronics. If I can, I'll always help.
Reply
Thanks given by:

alvera Offline
Newbie
#523
detroit-diesel 
Hola, me llamo Alex. Soy colombiano y resido en Guatemala. Tengo más de 10 años de experiencia en reparación de componentes electrónicos y me especializo en sistemas ECM diésel. Dirijo un laboratorio dedicado a la reparación de módulos de Detroit, Cummins, Caterpillar, Mercedes-Benz, International y otras marcas.
Es un placer formar parte de este distinguido foro y espero compartir mis conocimientos y aprender de todos ustedes.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , MizteriouzA

xirdecoder Offline
Newbie
#524
Hello everyone, We are here as the customer support team for XirDecoder, a professional software platform that provides advanced chip tuning solutions in the automotive world.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

ddmech Offline
Newbie
#525
detroit-diesel 
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net

35 year diesel mech.Trucks and heavy eequipment
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , kaislan03 , kaislan03

hera26 Offline
Newbie
#526
Hello everybody

    i work in car electronics and chiptuning , I am glad to be here with you all

  Best regards
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Audi80 Offline
Newbie
#527
Audi 
Hi all!
I'm Rico from the NL
I like to work on cars and solve some problems so now and then.
It schould be great if we can help eachother.
Greetz!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Profixit Offline
Newbie
#528
Hi All,
Looking forward to sharing thoughts and ideas with like minded people, that have similar interests.

Let the good times roll..
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

matt2025 Offline
Newbie
#529
hello ,I am an automotive engineer. I am delighted to join this team and look forward to your valuable feedback.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

javlk Offline
Newbie
#530
Dear all, I am pleased to have the opportunity to join this forum. 

As an auto mechanic, I look forward to meaningful communication and further education through collaboration with all of you.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin





Users browsing this thread:
95 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .