Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- Hex-Rays IDA Pro 9.4 HF + Patch Keygen ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control 4.28.40 To 4.37.30 ---- ODIS-S COMPLETE LATEST FILES MEGA ---- Toyota TechStream Plus 2026.03.102 Diagnostic Software ---- Fendt Service Manuals Collection Mega ---- NCS Expert Daten TOOL ---- hi all ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control Tool ---- DIAGBOX v9.260 FILES FULL MEGA ---- Piwis online ---- DELPHI 2021.10B + AUTOCOM 2021.11 FILES MEGA ---- DPDU Passthru Driver TOOL ---- ODIS-S 26.0.1 + ODIS-E 22.0.0 FULL ---- TOYOTA DENSO ECU IMMO DTC FILES MEGA ---- Xentry SDconnect Toolkit Fix 09.2026 ---- XENTRY RELEASE 4 - 09.2026 FILES ---- SRS AIRBAG CRASH KILLER + KEYGEN FULL ---- Kraken Auto Database ECU Tool ---- Autotuner File Converter Tool ---- SDT-II 2.43.0.126 Files MEGA ---- MUT-III PassThru 26061-00 Files MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 NEW UPDATE ---- Scania DEC2 Engines Control System Software Files ---- BMW ISTA 4.57.21 Polish Language ---- BMW PSdZData 4.61.30 Files FULL ---- FVDI Software Download Files MEGA ---- FTAG 1.1.0 Checksum Correction Tool MEGA ---- All BMW Maps In One Place Files Torrent ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 1.4 TOOL ---- FTAG 1.0.1 Checksum Tool + Keygen FULL ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

danpirra123 Offline
Junior Member
#541
bobcat 
Morning  I'm Dan   -  From Australia
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

neocska92 Offline
Newbie
#542
Hello,

I`m Istvan from Romania, mostly repairing electrical problemsc, ecu`s.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

FabianMecatron Offline
Newbie
#543
Cummins 
Good day for everyone.
I'm Fabian From Colombia, Work as a diesel technician, focus american trucks. I'll be glad to help everything i can
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

oulu30 Offline
Newbie
#544
BMW 
Hi, my name is Juho-Pekka and i come from finland.
I'm a mechanic and this page helps me a lot working with cars.
Thanks for letting me in
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Golyk

DanielYachts Offline
Junior Member
#545
Hello, I am from Texas in the USA working on buses and trucks, happy to be here!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Beameup11 Offline
Newbie
#546
BMW 
Hello,

my name is Tobias. I drive BMW for over 15 years and the half of my family too. Thats and because I‘m an engineer is the reason, why I‘m interested in car diagnostic especially for BMW.

If I see a way to help other people, I would do.


Best regards,
Beameup11
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

Fre58 Offline
Newbie
#547
Hello,

Greeting from Frederik from Belgium.

Allround mechanic with interest in VAG from old to new.

Happy to help with every mechanical questions and still learning into mapping ecu's and electronics.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , paulin373

Firetech_2024 Offline
Newbie
#548
James from North Carolina, about 20 years heavy truck experience, currently working in the fire and EMS industry.  Looking for to the great community and continuing to learn!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

mnem29 Offline
Newbie
#549
I am Engineer Munim, specialized in car programming
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Алексей8289 Offline
Banned
#550
Всем привет! Меня зовут Алексей, я автоэлектрик. Рад быть частью этого сообщества.
Reply
Thanks given by:





Users browsing this thread:
699 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .