Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- ODIS-S COMPLETE LATEST FILES MEGA ---- Toyota TechStream Plus 2026.03.102 Diagnostic Software ---- Fendt Service Manuals Collection Mega ---- NCS Expert Daten TOOL ---- hi all ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control Tool ---- DIAGBOX v9.260 FILES FULL MEGA ---- Piwis online ---- DELPHI 2021.10B + AUTOCOM 2021.11 FILES MEGA ---- DPDU Passthru Driver TOOL ---- ODIS-S 26.0.1 + ODIS-E 22.0.0 FULL ---- TOYOTA DENSO ECU IMMO DTC FILES MEGA ---- Xentry SDconnect Toolkit Fix 09.2026 ---- XENTRY RELEASE 4 - 09.2026 FILES ---- SRS AIRBAG CRASH KILLER + KEYGEN FULL ---- Kraken Auto Database ECU Tool ---- Autotuner File Converter Tool ---- SDT-II 2.43.0.126 Files MEGA ---- MUT-III PassThru 26061-00 Files MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 NEW UPDATE ---- Scania DEC2 Engines Control System Software Files ---- BMW ISTA 4.57.21 Polish Language ---- BMW PSdZData 4.61.30 Files FULL ---- FVDI Software Download Files MEGA ---- FTAG 1.1.0 Checksum Correction Tool MEGA ---- All BMW Maps In One Place Files Torrent ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 1.4 TOOL ---- FTAG 1.0.1 Checksum Tool + Keygen FULL ---- VAG Dash Editor Tool FULL ---- JLR SDD 167 VM FILES MEGA ----

CNH DIAGNOSTIC 9.12 + ACTIVATOR 2025 FULL

Prodrive Online
V.I.P
#1
CNH DIAGNOSTIC 9.12 + ACTIVATOR 2025 FULL


Attached Files
Reply

raodrogau Offline
Junior Member
#2
Hi, Can anybody install EST 9.12? it looks I am doing something wrong... when I get the HWID, and run de KM, I cant see any button or anything to create the LIC file... just a textbox to paste my ID... any suggestion ?
Reply
Thanks given by:

max08004 Online
Junior Member
#3
(10-16-2025, 05:07 PM)raodrogau Wrote: Hi, Can anybody install EST 9.12? it looks I am doing something wrong... when I get the HWID, and run de KM, I cant see any button or anything to create the LIC file... just a textbox to paste my ID... any suggestion ?

While this install does include a KM, the KM has no license. You’ll have to find someone with a KM for the KM. I am in the same boat
Reply
Thanks given by: raodrogau , raodrogau , MizteriouzA





Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .