Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- Ford FJDS 133.01 + Patch Real Full ---- BMW ZGW CAN HACKER TOOL ---- BMW ISTA SQLiteDBs 4.58.30 PL MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 New Update ---- VOLVO PTT 2.8.390 FILES INSTALLER MEGA ---- BMW ISTA+ 4.61.40 Standalone German English Full ---- Cummins Calterm Fix Tool ---- Eaton Service Ranger 4.2 + Keygen And Instruction ---- XDF A2L WinOLS Converter Tool FULL ---- Volvo APCI+ Database 09.2025 Files Mega ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.5 TOOL ---- PIWIS3 VAS 6154 Clone Driver TOOL ---- WinOLS 5.67 ECU Tuning Hex Editor Tool ---- IMMO SERVICE TOOL 1.2 SOFTWARE 2017 + KEYGEN FULL ---- Iveco Daily VI Electrical Wiring Diagram Full ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.40 Works ICOM D-CAN ENET FULL ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.2 Files MEGA ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- BMW Passthru PTD Driver 3.0.14.0 TOOL ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.4x VERSION AND I-LEVEL OVERVIEW ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- PIWIS License Manager TOOL ---- TOYOTA ISTA OFFLINE LAUNCHER TOOL ---- Cummins Insite 8.9.0.130 + Keygen And Instruction ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.1 Files MEGA ---- BMW ISPI ISTA 4.61.40 PATCH TOOL ---- Hex-Rays IDA Pro 9.4 HF + Patch Keygen ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control 4.28.40 To 4.37.30 ---- ODIS-S COMPLETE LATEST FILES MEGA ---- Toyota TechStream Plus 2026.03.102 Diagnostic Software ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

tdsaaron Offline
Junior Member
#561
Hello all, 30+ years of EFI experience here. Looking to contribute and exchange where I can.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

autorepair Online
Junior Member
#562
Hello everyone I'm autorepair from the usa thanks for having me
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

crestinosu Offline
Newbie
#563
Hi everyone,
my name is Teo, I’m from Germany and I work as an automotive electrician.
Cars are my passion – both in my job and in my free time. I’m looking forward to sharing knowledge, exchanging experiences, and learning from other enthusiasts here in the forum.
Best regards
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

CosteloPac Offline
Newbie
#564
Audi 
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net

Hi everyone! My name is Costel, and I’ve been passionate about trucks and automotive technology for many years. I work in transport and logistics, focusing on diagnostics, telematics, and vehicle performance. I enjoy troubleshooting mechanical and electronic issues, especially on Scania trucks, and I like sharing knowledge and learning from others in the community.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

mipe9310 Offline
Junior Member
#565
Hi

I'm new member trying to find help to fix TPMS on Mercedes
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

ricardonl Offline
Newbie
#566
Hello all,

I am Ricardo from the Netherlands, i am superhappy to be part of this community.
Further, i am a german car enthoustiast and am also more then happy to help out if needed.

Thanks!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

John1985 Offline
Newbie
#567
Hi everyone! I'm from the UK and work as an auto electrician. Nice to be part of this forum.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

AcceleratedAuto Offline
Newbie
#568
Hi from Queensland,Australia
Mechanic for over 15yrs entering into Tuning, Programming, Diagnostics and Electronic Repairs.

Thanks to the community and all of contributors that provided helpful and utilized knowledge on automotiveforum.net.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Shaban mtakama

videoton Offline
Junior Member
#569
Hi all

I am from Macedonia. I have locksmith workshop and work with automobile electronics.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

afterdeath69 Offline
Newbie
#570
hi, new member from usa, I work in HD diesel repair
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin





Users browsing this thread:
68 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .