Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- ODIS-S COMPLETE LATEST FILES MEGA ---- Toyota TechStream Plus 2026.03.102 Diagnostic Software ---- Fendt Service Manuals Collection Mega ---- NCS Expert Daten TOOL ---- hi all ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control Tool ---- DIAGBOX v9.260 FILES FULL MEGA ---- Piwis online ---- DELPHI 2021.10B + AUTOCOM 2021.11 FILES MEGA ---- DPDU Passthru Driver TOOL ---- ODIS-S 26.0.1 + ODIS-E 22.0.0 FULL ---- TOYOTA DENSO ECU IMMO DTC FILES MEGA ---- Xentry SDconnect Toolkit Fix 09.2026 ---- XENTRY RELEASE 4 - 09.2026 FILES ---- SRS AIRBAG CRASH KILLER + KEYGEN FULL ---- Kraken Auto Database ECU Tool ---- Autotuner File Converter Tool ---- SDT-II 2.43.0.126 Files MEGA ---- MUT-III PassThru 26061-00 Files MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 NEW UPDATE ---- Scania DEC2 Engines Control System Software Files ---- BMW ISTA 4.57.21 Polish Language ---- BMW PSdZData 4.61.30 Files FULL ---- FVDI Software Download Files MEGA ---- FTAG 1.1.0 Checksum Correction Tool MEGA ---- All BMW Maps In One Place Files Torrent ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 1.4 TOOL ---- FTAG 1.0.1 Checksum Tool + Keygen FULL ---- VAG Dash Editor Tool FULL ---- JLR SDD 167 VM FILES MEGA ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

ThePope2709 Offline
Newbie
#591
Hi. Im Matt from UK,
Thanks
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

spazz Offline
Newbie
#592
Mitsubishi 
Hi everyone I am a old mechanic that works on cars from time to time now that i do IT for a living. Im from the US on the east coast. thanks for the add to the group.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

predaturd Offline
Junior Member
#593
hello I'm predaturd. im just a general hobbyist trying to learn new programs
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

blades018 Offline
Newbie
#594
Hi, 
I am from the USA.
I enjoy wrenching on both of my BMWs.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

polecito Offline
Newbie
#595
Fiat 
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net

Hello,

My name is Paul and I am in the United States, it is a pleasure to be here and to learn and contribute to the forum.

I have a 2016 BMW 428i, 2004 Toyota Prius, and a 2023 Ford Maverick.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

NeoNeo01 Offline
Newbie
#596
Hi all, 

My name is Omar and I'm in the United States. I drive trucks for a living and I do basic mechanic work on the side. Interested in learning and contributing wherever I can!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Nedray Offline
Newbie
#597
Hello. "Nedray", 35yo, from Portugal living in France, automotive tuning passionate, learning ecu reprogramming. Find this forum very useful, so hope I can learn more with you.
Best regards
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

Luisf92 Offline
Newbie
#598
Hello everyone! Im Luís, 29y from Portugal. Im a Mechatronic engineer, i make prototypes for work and occasionally do small batch manufacturing. I like to mod everything from cars to electronics as a hobby. Currently own a Nissan Micra K14 (k9k engine)as my daily driver.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

tlucasbr Offline
Newbie
#599
hello everyone im hoping to be able to contribute to this great forum, home mechanic here, working in my own Ford, BMW and Porsches.

Thanks!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

audiozone Offline
Newbie
#600
Hi, I'm glad to be here, I'm an electronic's automotive technician with more than 35 years experience, I'm ready to help and be helped. Thanks.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin





Users browsing this thread:
19 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .