Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- ODIS-S COMPLETE LATEST FILES MEGA ---- Toyota TechStream Plus 2026.03.102 Diagnostic Software ---- Fendt Service Manuals Collection Mega ---- NCS Expert Daten TOOL ---- hi all ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control Tool ---- DIAGBOX v9.260 FILES FULL MEGA ---- Piwis online ---- DELPHI 2021.10B + AUTOCOM 2021.11 FILES MEGA ---- DPDU Passthru Driver TOOL ---- ODIS-S 26.0.1 + ODIS-E 22.0.0 FULL ---- TOYOTA DENSO ECU IMMO DTC FILES MEGA ---- Xentry SDconnect Toolkit Fix 09.2026 ---- XENTRY RELEASE 4 - 09.2026 FILES ---- SRS AIRBAG CRASH KILLER + KEYGEN FULL ---- Kraken Auto Database ECU Tool ---- Autotuner File Converter Tool ---- SDT-II 2.43.0.126 Files MEGA ---- MUT-III PassThru 26061-00 Files MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 NEW UPDATE ---- Scania DEC2 Engines Control System Software Files ---- BMW ISTA 4.57.21 Polish Language ---- BMW PSdZData 4.61.30 Files FULL ---- FVDI Software Download Files MEGA ---- FTAG 1.1.0 Checksum Correction Tool MEGA ---- All BMW Maps In One Place Files Torrent ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 1.4 TOOL ---- FTAG 1.0.1 Checksum Tool + Keygen FULL ---- VAG Dash Editor Tool FULL ---- JLR SDD 167 VM FILES MEGA ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

Garage83 Offline
Newbie
#611
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Administrator Wrote: Sehr geehrte Mitglieder,
bitte nehmen Sie sich einen Moment Zeit, um uns etwas über sich zu erzählen.


Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
das Team
von automotiveforum.net

Hallo bin der Alexej komme aus Deutschland und freue mich hier zu sein und gegenseitig zu helfen .
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Autohollic.0071 Offline
Junior Member
#612
Hello ,

I'm autohollic from India 

I'm a programmer and mechanical engineer
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , gabes1234

Yas1985 Online
Newbie
#613
BMW 
Bonjour je m'appelle yassine je suis grutier
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

prodigitalhub Offline
Junior Member
#614
Hey, i live in the UK. i am a mechanic and engineer. Hope everyone is well and thank you for all the help on here.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

choffecker Offline
Newbie
#615
Hello from USA and hoping to learn from the forum!!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

ggpanos Offline
Newbie
#616
Hi everyone,

I am a new member from. I have a garage shop for the last 18 years and I do all brands.

Panos
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

rudachok1 Offline
Newbie
#617
hello from Ukraine
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

Packur Offline
Newbie
#618
Land Rover 
Hi, I’m Paco, living between the UK and EU.
I’d describe myself as an intermediate-level automotive engineer and programmer, with a solid interest in vehicle diagnostics, tuning, and software-related aspects of modern cars. I’m always looking to deepen my knowledge and get more hands-on experience.
I recently came across this forum and was impressed by the level of expertise and the quality of information shared here. Big thanks to everyone contributing—there’s clearly a lot to learn from this community.
Looking forward to being part of the discussions and contributing where I can ?
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , borislav339

dieseltech204 Offline
Junior Member
#619
HI, My name is Harry, Diesel Tech for 5 years
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , borislav339 , borislav339

cam1985 Offline
Newbie
#620
Hi, I'm Cam, want to thank you for letting me join the forum. All round techie and love working on cars.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , borislav339





Users browsing this thread:
19 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .