Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- XDF A2L WinOLS Converter Tool FULL ---- Volvo APCI+ Database 09.2025 Files Mega ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.5 TOOL ---- PIWIS3 VAS 6154 Clone Driver TOOL ---- WinOLS 5.67 ECU Tuning Hex Editor Tool ---- IMMO SERVICE TOOL 1.2 SOFTWARE 2017 + KEYGEN FULL ---- Iveco Daily VI Electrical Wiring Diagram Full ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.40 Works ICOM D-CAN ENET FULL ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.2 Files MEGA ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- BMW Passthru PTD Driver 3.0.14.0 TOOL ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.4x VERSION AND I-LEVEL OVERVIEW ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- PIWIS License Manager TOOL ---- TOYOTA ISTA OFFLINE LAUNCHER TOOL ---- Cummins Insite 8.9.0.130 + Keygen And Instruction ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.1 Files MEGA ---- BMW ISPI ISTA 4.61.40 PATCH TOOL ---- Hex-Rays IDA Pro 9.4 HF + Patch Keygen ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control 4.28.40 To 4.37.30 ---- ODIS-S COMPLETE LATEST FILES MEGA ---- Toyota TechStream Plus 2026.03.102 Diagnostic Software ---- Fendt Service Manuals Collection Mega ---- NCS Expert Daten TOOL ---- hi all ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control Tool ---- DIAGBOX v9.260 FILES FULL MEGA ---- Piwis online ---- DELPHI 2021.10B + AUTOCOM 2021.11 FILES MEGA ---- DPDU Passthru Driver TOOL ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

autolooking Online
Junior Member
#621
Hello everyone i am new here to learn and share.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , borislav339 , borislav339

Kirkland Offline
Newbie
#622
CAT 
Hello, I'm Marcos, an electronics technician and I've been repairing heavy equipment for 22 years, especially Cat, Volvo, John Deere and Komatsu. I would be proud to be a member of this forum.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Mmt-tech Offline
Newbie
#623
Hello everyone,
I am a technical lead at MMT-Tech (MachineMax Tuning).
My background is in Computer Science Engineering, but my daily focus is on heavy-duty ECU diagnostics and industrial remapping. I specialize in high-end emissions off solutions and performance calibrations for Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, and PACCAR systems.

I maintain an extensive library of stock calibrations (.xcal, .ecfg), CAT ET 2026/SIS 2.0 data, and full wiring schematics for all major industrial brands.
I joined this forum to contribute to the technical community, share resources, and connect with other professionals in the heavy machinery sector.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , savoy123

system64 Online
Newbie
#624
Hello everyone,
Thank you for welcoming me to the forum.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

ChrisBUK Offline
Newbie
#625
Hi,

My name is Chris, I'm trying to get into tuning, totally green in this field but it has always been interesting to me, i have 4 cars to practice on, 2008 smart fortwo, 2012 bmw 320d se, 2015 seat ibiza fr 1.2 tdci, 2017 ford ranger 3.2 limited

Hoping to learn a lot from this forum.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

weedi43 Online
Junior Member
#626
Hello friends, my name is Daniel and I come from beautiful Bavaria in Germany, and my big hobby after motocross riding is car tuning, specifically ECU editing, DTC removal, stage tuning, and key programming!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

pinto952 Offline
Newbie
#627
Bonjour à tous, je suis nouveau ici et je suis mécanicien a mon compte, je suis ici pour apprendre et partager.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

Admin Online
Owner
#628
(06-06-2026, 05:01 PM)pinto952 Wrote: Bonjour à tous, je suis nouveau ici et je suis mécanicien a mon compte, je suis ici pour apprendre et partager.

Read Rules
Only English
Reply
Thanks given by: oakky37 , oakky37 , tronco261 , tronco261

Restnbauer Offline
Newbie
#629
Hello everyone, i am a mechanic and i am from austria. I love cars and want to get better in electronics. I hope we can help each other.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

armdiag Offline
Newbie
#630
Hi, I do software research and sell software.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin





Users browsing this thread:
351 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .