Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- Easy Kill v2.0 Start-Stop Off Tool ---- iDecoder 4.5 Ultimate Automotive ECU Immo Solution ---- ECU Repair Guide 2022 TOOL ---- Challenger TerraGator 3244 Service manual ---- JPRO 2026 v1.1 WITH ACTIVATION FULL ---- BMW ISTA Voltage Terminal Warning Disabler TOOL ---- PCR2.1 UNLOCKER TOOL FULL ---- IMMO Universal Decoding 3.5 Delete IMMO OFF ECU ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.6 TOOL ---- Cmp Hex Tool Full ---- DTS Monaco 9.02 + Keygen + Patch FULL ---- Mercedes Gear Tool Full ---- Scania Xcom 2.54 + Plugin Full ---- GPEC2 GPEC2A FIRMWARES + KEYGEN ---- BMW ISTA-P 3.75.0.400 Modified ICOM A1 A2 Support ---- Complete Automotive Workshop Software Collection Full Version ---- Automatic Transmission Repair Manuals Rebuild Parts ---- BMW ISPI ISTA Launcher Offline Version MEGA ---- Bosch ESI [tronic] 2014 DVD1+DVD2+DVD3 Diagnostic Software ---- L-Suite Checksum Tool 1.03 Full Pack With KSuite DLLs ---- Actia Multidiag J2534 PassThru Support Full ---- hello from norway ---- Cummins Insite 9.3.0.22 Files Mega ---- SWFinder 6.1.8 File MEGA ---- ISTA iLean Voltage 4.61.40 No License No ISPI Admin Client ---- BMW ETK Price 10.2026 ---- Multi Editor Honda Tool Full ---- ECU Circuit Diagram Bosch Schematic ---- BMW FSC GENERATOR MG1 MD1 MSD DME TOOL ---- Wabco Calculator PIN1-PIN2 Activator Keygen ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

rockstar Offline
Newbie
#641
hey everyone,

i am from germany and doing some coding and tuning things Smile thanks for the whole forum work
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

motormuis1984 Offline
Newbie
#642
Skoda 
Hi all,

my name is Julian from the Netherlands and I'm a teacher in automotive. On this website I hope to learn and share. My interest now is in autotuning because there isn't a lot to talk about in school and I think it wil catch interest from the students.

Greetings!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

TomPu31 Offline
Newbie
#643
Hi

i´m Thomas from austria. I use SDD with VCX nano for my Landrover Discovery4 2012. Therfore i search for someone who can help me to reactivate the car! i need calibration data for this car, maybe someone can help?

Hi

i´m Thomas from austria. I use SDD with VCX nano for my Landrover Discovery4 2012. Therfore i search for someone who can help me to reactivate the car! i need calibration data for this car, maybe someone can help?
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , dudito2011 , dudito2011

Wasistmeinuser Offline
Newbie
#644
Hi, my name is Marc. I’m 29 years old and I love working on cars, especially BMWs, Audis, and VWs. I’m particularly into cars from the VAG Group.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

JELE82 Offline
Junior Member
#645
ELSAWIN 
Hello, good morning. I’m Javier, and I live in Mexico.
I am just getting started in automotive programming, diagnostics, and locksmithing; I came across this forum while searching online and really liked it, which is why I decided to create an account.
First of all, thank you all for the great contributions and useful knowledge shared on automotiveforum.net—it helps us provide solutions and grow our client base in our local communities.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

carman14 Offline
Newbie
#646
hey everyone carman here, love to learn
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

lipon Offline
Newbie
#647
Hi,Iam Naim from Austria.I work in automotive diagnostics and repair.Glad to join the forum.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

BMW/BENZ-GER Offline
Access Cloud Mega
#648
Hi everyone, glad to be part of this forum. I’m interested in automotive diagnostics, software and technical services, and I’m always open to useful contacts and messages. Looking forward to exchanging knowledge with you.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

zapatavlc Offline
Newbie
#649
Hello everyone,

I'm from Spain. I teach a workshop on programming keys, control units, and modules, and I have about seven years of experience. This work is my true passion.

I hope to learn a lot from this community and help in any way I can.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

uunn Offline
Newbie
#650
Hi everyone,
user from Germany here.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin





Users browsing this thread:
493 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .